JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH! CALL MFAST TO FIND OUT HOW TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOUR ORGANIZATION 800-968-6491
We are here for all your needs!
- First Aid Supplies
- Safety Equipment & Apparel
- First aid, CPR, AED - Adult, Child, Infant Certification & Re-certification
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space
- Powered Industrial Truck certification
- Plus many more MIOSHA compliant training programs available here! Training Programs.
A Comprehensive Safety Program.
- Reduce Injuries. Reduce Cost.
- Returns of $4-$6 for every $1 (that's a 400-600% return on investment!).
- "Simply by establishing a program, most companies reduce workplace injuries by 20% - 40%"
- Lower Workers Comp. Costs, Lower Absenteeism, Lower Employee Turnover, Increased Employee Moral.
- Increased Productivity! The Michigan Chamber of Commerce "Michigan Record", Sept. 2000.Contact us now to learn how easy it is with our help.
How Do You Protect Your Most Important Asset…Your Employees?
.How Do You Protect Your Most Important Asset…Your Employees? Can You afford large OSHA fines?
Are You meeting all state and federal safety compliance requirements?
Can You afford large OSHA fines?
MFAST Helps You:
· Increase awareness of common workplace hazards
· Detect hazards early on
· Safely take action to control any hazard
· Quickly and safely respond to unexpected events
· Eliminate future exposure to workplace hazards
· Promote positive interactions and reception
· Increase employee self-esteem
· Utilization of our written programs refreshes memory
· Understand safety and health responsibilities
· Avoid OSHA citations and fines by properly and regularly training your employees, complying with requirements to have written programs and records of employee training, and recognizing hazards in the workplace.
"It Will Never Happen To Me"
“Unfortunately, many employers don’t pay enough attention to their safety programs until MIOSHA pays them a surprise visit or until a serious, sometimes fatal, accident happens,,,,and then the attorneys get involved, too.” - Jon Subar, President of Model Coverall Service, Inc., MFAST's Partner. Contact Jon
As the first small company in our market to provide a first aid, safety and training division, MFAST has been able to provide customers with "some of the advantages a small company can bring-- more personal attention to customer needs as well as more one-on-one with our reps." Read more on how the innovations of MFAST began.